Hill of Tarvit House Fife

Hill of Tarvit House, Cupar, Fife was home to the Sharp Family and their children from 1906 to 1948. Now owned by the National Trust for Scotland. The house was remodelled in 1906 by the Scottish architect Sir Robert Lorimer around Mr F B Sharp's collection of French and Chippendale style furniture, porcelain and paintings.


SH103709.JPG

SH103710.JPG

SH103711.JPG

SH103712.JPG

SH103713.JPG

SH103714.JPG

SH103716.JPG

SH103721.JPG

SH103726.JPG

Return to Castaway Cottage Home Page