St Fillans Church Aberdour Fife

St Fillans Church located in the village of Aberdour within a graveyard at the end of a narrow path just outside the walled gardens of Aberdour Castle. The founding of the church can be traced back to being granted to Inchcolm Abbey at its foundation in 1123. Photos of the gravestones, churchyard, stained glass and the interior and exterior of the church

Click on any photo to enlarge



st fillans fife arch.JPG

st fillans fife churchyard.JPG

st fillans fife entrance.JPG

st fillans fife gravestones arch.JPG

st fillans fife gravestones.JPG

st fillans fife interior.JPG

st fillans fife stome_4.JPG

st fillans fife stone _8.JPG

st fillans fife stone_1.JPG

st fillans fife stone_2.JPG

st fillans fife stone_3.JPG

st fillans fife stone_5.JPG

st fillans fife stone_6.JPG

st fillans fife stone_7.JPG

st fillans fife view.JPG

st fillans fife wall stone.JPG

st fillans fife window_1.JPG

st fillans fife window_2.JPG

st fillans fife window_3.JPG

st fillans fife window_4.JPG

Return to Castaway cottage home page